This is a reminder (five things, the first two are Tuesday and Wednesday this week!!)
1) 9-14, tomorrow evening, we’re meeting with Lt. Commander Lenehan of the MBTA Police at North Shore Community College, Room T105, on the Market Street Side of the MBTA Garage. The time is 7:15 to 8:45pm and the purpose is a follow-up to our meeting on July 13th and to address further concerns. Come learn about the progress made on the security cameras the station is supposedly getting, improvements to lighting, cleanliness, increased patrols and more, and to report any observations or concerns of your own. The meeting was planned on this date to suit members of NSCC as well.
2) 9-15, Wednesday evening, we’re having a public safety meeting with the Lynn Police in the Lynn Police Station Community Room on Washington St. Even if you don’t have specific concerns, it’s a good opportunity to establish a relationship, ask how we can help as a community, and ensure continued progress downtown. Start time is 7pm.
3) 9-25 Is LynnArts’ Annual Meet Me Downtown Festival of the Arts in Central Square
4) 10-14 is Neighborfest at Tatiana’s, 70 Market St. $12 Come at 7:30 for apps/finger food. Raffles with prizes from local businesses and art. Portions of proceeds will go towards Time Exchange North Shore (formerly Time Bank). This is our 3rd annual Octoberfest-style meet and great with local civic groups, elected officials and more. And, more details are still t come!
5) 10-21 is the 2nd Arts After Hours (AAH!) in DTL! Some very uniquely Lynn art created just for the event will be available by silent auction. Live music, food, beer & wine.. More details coming!